After upgrading the operating system of my iPhone 4S to iOS6 this morning, I was eager to try out some of the new functions, such as the new Panorama function of my iPhone camera. The above photo was taken on a pedestrian overhead bridge during lunchtime. The dark green building on the right is a Fujifilm office building.
Almost 5 months ago, I stood near the same spot to take a panoramic shot of the same area in the evening, as shown below. It was taken with my previous handphone Sony Ericsson Elm. I thought the overall colours turned out quite nice..
- iPhone panorama showdown: How do apps compare to the native panorama feature in iOS? (knowyourcell.com)
- Giving the iPhone iOS 6 Panorama Camera Option a Try (benspark.com)
- Panorama feature not just an iPhone 5 exclusive (tuaw.com)
- iPhone 4S Capable Of Taking Panoramas Too, iOS6 GM Enables It (pocketnow.com)
- How to Use Panorama on the iPhone in iOS 6 (Video) (gottabemobile.com)
- iPhone 5 camera gets tested in Iceland, panorama and low-light comparison with iPhone 4S included (engadget.com)
- Trip to Gardens By The Bay Part 1 (veldaxx3.wordpress.com)
- An iPhone That Can Shoot Single-Shot Panoramas and Act As Its Own Tripod (petapixel.com)
- 13 Alternative Panorama Apps for iOS 6 (list) (gadgetreview.com)